When introducing new technology to students, I often find that it takes me an incredible amount of time to learn how to use new apps and programs. Not so with SuperSpeak! The interface is user-friendly and intuitive. The video below demonstrates the ease with which you can make changes to your learner’s profile.
Some of my favorite features include:
- The ability to save multiple student profiles on the same device.
- The ability to create profiles that are specific to your learner’s needs and skill level.
- The ability to share the same student profile across multiple student devices. This ensures that the screen your learner sees is the same in ALL environments!
- The ease with which you can add new pictures and all essential information (such as the name of the item, audio for that item, and more.) This is especially helpful if your learner is interested in items that are not easily found in online searches or photo banks, or if your learner comes from a bilingual home or does not speak English.
- The ability to easily link words, phrases, and pictures to make the interface more seamless for my learner.
Because all of the learners I work with are unique, it’s essential that I have a tool that allows for easy modification and individualization. SuperSpeak meets this need and makes it much easier to teach communication skills to young learners who are nonverbal.